The Information We Collect?We collect information from you when you register on our site, or subscribe to our newsletter. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. We may collect the following information:
- Information Provided by Users and Other People
- Your account information. You provide your email to create an account or subscribe to our newsletter. If you refuse to provide such information, you may not be able to use the Services properly. When or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your contact information, such as your name, avatar, gender, address, telephone number and email address.
- Demographic information. You provide your personal preferences and intersts in customer surveys and offers, so that we can improve products and provide better products for customer.
- Customer Support. You can provide us with information about your use of the Services, including your product information and how to contact you, so that we can provide customer support. For example, you can send an email that contains information about our device performance, application performance, and other issues.
- Network and connection: We use location-related information to tailor the Services to our users in different regions. Location-related information may be based on device location information (if the user grants approval to collect) or the user’s IP address.
- Through Server Logs: A server log is a list of the activities that a server performs. 1byone’s servers automatically collect and store in Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, the date and time of your request and referral. ● URL and certain cookies that identify your browser or 1byone account.
- Cookies: Cookies are small text files that are sent to or accessed from your web browser or your computer’s hard drive. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie originated, the “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e., when it expires) and a randomly generated unique number or similar identifier. A cookie also may contain information about your computer, such as user settings, browsing history and activities conducted while using the Services.
- Strictly necessary cookies, which are required for the operation of the Services. Without them, for example, you would not be able to register or log in for the Services that 1byone offers.
- Analytical/performance cookies, which allow 1byone to recognize and count the number of visitors, learn how visitors navigate the Services and improve the Services.
- Functionality cookies, which 1byone uses to recognize you when you return to the Services.
- To learn more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
1byone also uses analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to collect Other Information. Generally analytics services do not identify individual users. Many analytics services allow you to opt out of data collection. For example, to learn more about Google Analytics practices and to opt out, visit www.google.com/settings/ads or by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Facebook: Information obtained from the Facebook account you use to login to the website, such as your name, birth date, picture, and other details you may have on your Facebook profile. We do not have any access to Facebook passwords.
- Google:Information obtained from the Google account you use to login to the website, such as your name, birth date, picture, and other details you may have associated with your Google account.
How We Use The Information We Collect?Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways :
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to? Keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
How can you manage or delete information about you?We provide users with the ability to manage, change or delete their data.
- Changing your email, nickname, and more: You can review and change your personal information by logging into your account and visiting your account settings page.
- Unsubscribe：If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscription instructions at the bottom of each email. You may also unsubscribe by visiting your account settings page.
- Deleting your account: If you want to delete your Account, we will enable you to do this in your account settings page. Deleting your Account will entirely remove the content you have published from our systems.
Note：Our website only collects your personal information when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. We will not collect your data such as your GPS position, weight, temperature, blood pressure, body mass index (“BMI”), and other important health indicators.
How long will the data be stored?We store the data until we no longer need it to provide services or until the user's account is deleted, depending on which comes first. This requires specific analysis of the situation and depends on the nature of the data, the reasons for collecting and processing the data, and the related legal or operational retention needs.
Do we collect information that was created by automated means？Usually we do not collect automated information.
Do we send you promotional information?Occasionally, we may need to email you if you subscribe. We may need to send you some products information and tell you something important campaign. But if you do not subscribe, we will not send you any promotional related information.
Do we get information from other sources?You can login to our website with your Facebook or Google account. We will obtain Information from the Facebook account or Google account you use to login to the website, such as your name, email, gender, birthday, picture (your Facebook password is collected directly by Facebook without passing through our systems, and we do not have access to it). Because this kind of information can be seen by anyone, you should exercise care in what you choose to submit; make sure everything you submit is something you want to share with everyone.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party linksOccasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act ComplianceBecause we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their account and going to 'Edit User Profile'.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act ComplianceThe Services are not directed to or intended for use by minors. Consistent with the requirements of applicable law, if we learn that we have received any information directly from a minor without his or her parent’s verified consent, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or his or her parent or legal guardian) to inform the minor that he or she cannot use the Services and subsequently will delete that information.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.